Monday, April 4, 2011

You are not alone

I'm a happy girl now It's because...
-Bf finally agreed to go Universal Studio with me, this coming Thursday ;))
-I've no excuse not to drive car now
-Taiwan will be our first spot instead of BKK.
-I'm gonna get a new bed soon
-Things get better & hope It will remain good, hmm.

Browsing & reading through my old posts, how emotional I am, how much I hate to be alone but now, I am not anymore.. Be it with or without a partner, i realized that my family members never fail to be there for me ;) I'm glad & contented. Yes, I often wish if I have this & that but I'll always remind and asked myself, If life's hard, compare to what?.
And In a relationship now, I learn more things such as how to expect less, be more generous & be a good forgiver. Most importantly, please stay happy everyone even if it's not for yourself, do it for sake of people who love you ;)

Should i delete all the old posts to start anew or leave it as a memories? xoxo

No comments: