Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finally!!

Okay, I'm finally back updating my rusty blog. In fact i've been coming back for few time to update but, i typed & back space, typed & closed the site due to laziness tsk!
I'm a happy girl now cause I just got myself a net book Red in color ( cool shit ) yesterday without any second thought. $500 gone in a day. & maybe this is the reason why I'm finally here typing...
Okay, life's been great excluding all the quarrels etc.. 
This guy come across my life, now be a part of me, sharing all the bad & good things together, he make me miss my family members more because I'm often at his place. Whenever I'm back home, the next following day when we met again, it feels like I'm in love again but It's with the same person. He make me smile most of the time & he never give up on me & himself.
& that's when I love you.
xoxo

No comments: